NIRMAN PSYCHIATRIC NURSING REHABILITATION & DE-ADDICTION CENTRE
Saving Lives, Rebuilding Relationships
At Nirman we follow the Biopsychosocial model to provide comprehensive care using latest facilities for clients with chronic mental illness and addiction.
Our aim is to provide good mental health & better quality of life for all. To complete the rainbow we have added spiritual, cultural, legal & financial aspects to the working biopsychosocial model at our centre.
Our attempt is to help clients sustain symptomatic improvement over time, establish or re-establish interpersonal relationships, independent living skills and helping the client to reach to a satisfactory quality of life. Individual counselling, management & monitoring of medication, group therapy & family involvernent are our key methods of treatment.
Our goal is to empower patients to attain remission & stay asymptomatic for a longer time, prevent future institionalisation & help reintegration in the society.
SERVICES AVAILABLE AT NIRMAN ARE :
- Detox and de-addiction from the substance of abuse (Opioids, charas, ganja, Tobacco, smoking, Mobile, Internet and other) and alcohol
- Treatment & Rehabilitation of persons suffering from schizophrenia, Acute psychotic disorder, Bipolar disorder, anxiety disorder, PTSD, Alzheimer's and other Dementia etc
Goals and objectives
- TO PROVIDE MENTAL HEALTH FOR ALL
- TO HELP CLIENTS SUSTAIN SYMPTOMATIC IMPROVEMENT OVER TIME
- TO EMPOWER CLIENTS TO ATTAIN REMISSION
- SOCIAL INTEGRATION OF PERSONS SUFFERING FROM MENTAL ILLNESS & ADDICTION